Chocolate Recipe: How to Make Chocolate at Home, It’s clear to me that the more I buy chocolate, the more money I spend… and that’s ok in lots of ways as it’s keeping the economy alive, and that’s cool!
Some days I make chocolate on request, or I just make it cause I have the urge to have bulk amounts in the freezer – yes freezer! Freezing your homemade chocolate is a great way to keep it fresher than in the fridge. Simply take what you want out and let it rest at room temp for a few minutes then… EAT!
My chocolate making recipes have come a long way. I started long ago using cocoa powder, sweetener and coconut oil, then I changed the fat to cacao butter, cacao powder and sweetener.
Nowadays I don’t use cacao powder anymore. I use cacao paste or liquor, cocoa butter and sweetener, and boy has this made a massive difference to the texture. It’s truly next level chocolate.
How to make Chocolate Recipe step by step
- 250 GG cacao butter
- 200 GG cacao liquor or cacao paste
- 2 cup maple syrup plus extra 2 tbsp
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla powder
- Prepare two pots – one for the cacao butter and the other for the cacao paste. Prepare
- Finely chop the cacao butter and paste.Finely
- Add the cacao butter to the top of your double boiler (the pot with hot water), let it melt and set aside.Add
- Add the cacao paste to the top of the double boiler, melt and set aside.